ConsultationsConsultations provide you with an opportunity to have your say. They also help us to find out what you think and to understand your priorities and concerns about Belfast.
You'll find information about all our current and previous consultation and engagement work here, as well as details of other ways in which you can share your views about our services and facilities.
- We've no consultations open at present.
- Equality Action Plan
- Disability Action Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Workplace Race Action Plan
- Workplace Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Action Plan
- Amateur Boxing Strategy
- Growing Communities Strategy
- Flying of the Union Flag EQIA
- Belfast City Hall: Promoting a Good and Harmonious Environment EQIA
- Draft Investment Programme 2012-2015
- Community Development Strategy and Community Support Plan 2011-14 - November 2011
- Markets Rights Policy - July 2011
- Public survey - August 2010
- Website survey - June 2009
- Residents' survey - August 2007