About Renewing the RoutesThe arterial routes of Belfast are more than just bricks and mortar. These areas were once the focus of thriving neighbourhoods in the city but they have experienced serious decline over past decades and are in need of investment.
We deliver regeneration projects working side by side with local people, businesses and agencies to bring out the best in these important areas.
The result, visible transformations that conserve the unique character of each community and inspire further regeneration.
- Download our Renewing the Routes book (PDF - 2MB) with photos, case studies and information on our completed programmes.
Our activitiesProjects take place on the main road frontage and can include:
- cosmetic improvements to building façades in commercial areas
- improvements to shared public spaces
- heritage site enhancement
- action on graffiti.
- Antrim Road in north Belfast
- Castlereagh Street in east Belfast
- Grosvenor Road in west Belfast
- Sandy Row in south Belfast.
The next phase of work will be on the ground from spring 2013. This phase will focus on Lower Newtownards Road in the east of the city and Ormeau Road in the south of the city.
More informationEmail: email@example.com
Phone: 028 9032 0202.